flex-dev mailing list archives

From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Have Adobe ever published a list of what they are giving to Apache?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 16:44:10 GMT
On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 8:41 AM, Mihai Ene <dkrandu@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Will this be donated? (FB page, the logo and other)
> http://www.facebook.com/FlexSDK
> Mihai Ene

Don't know about the Facebook page, that would be nice.

I believe we did receive word from Alex Harui that the logo would _not_,
athough I don't think that really matters. I don't believe this project
really should carry on with the same logo anyway, I think the list agrees -
which is why we have the current logo contest up and running. A new logo
for a new start to a new project heading in a new direction... I like the
sound of that much more than hoping to get the old logo.