flex-dev mailing list archives

From saurabh jain <jainsaurab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trace & Log
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 06:29:14 GMT
Just speaking out loud:
One of the options for having logging in your application but still not
bloating your release version swf could be:
1. Have a compiler flag
2. Implement something like :
Log("message", appendAdditionalInformation);

Or may be working with two flags:
1. appendAdditionalInformationOnlyWhenDebug
2. appendAdditionalInformationAlways
With second method, you can eliminate the unnecessary debug information.

Thanks,
Saurabh

--
Regards,