flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jira task to decide on Apache Flex version number needed
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 20:04:04 GMT
On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

> The trademark is not donated at this time.  Legal is still looking into it.
> There is still no guarantee that Flex will be the final project name, but I
> continue to be hopeful.

We were assured at Flex summit that the trademark would be donated. This is
really sad if that can't happen.

Jonathan Campos

  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message