flex-dev mailing list archives

From Doug McCune <d...@dougmccune.com>
Subject another logo submission
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 00:30:23 GMT
Howdy,

Apologies if there's a better way to submit logos (or if we're supposed to
wait until a proper contest is launched). Just subscribed to the list and
tried reading over the archives to see where things stand, as far as I
could tell it hadn't been decided whether submissions should happen via
this list, twitter, some wiki page, or something else. So here's mine
anyway.

http://dougmccune.com/apache_flex_logo.jpg

Keeping it pretty simple, the general motif is an arrow moving forward.
Flex devs need to move forward (ie with Apache), Flex itself needs to move
forward, and Flex should be moving the state of the art of web apps
forward.

And hello to all the list members. I'll try not to cause too much trouble,
keep fighting the good fight.

Doug