flex-dev mailing list archives

From Jun Heider <...@realeyes.com>
Subject Re: BlazeDS
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 23:12:13 GMT

On Jan 6, 2012, at 4:06 PM, Jeffry Houser wrote:

> I--personally--could care less about BlazeDS and do not forsee myself contributing to
it any way.

Although I care about Blaze DS...

> I would vote for it to be a separate project.  Flex and BlazeDS are two very different
pieces of software.  Does it make sense to combine a Server side tool and a client side framework
into the same project?

I completely agree with Jeffry.

Also regarding the comment from Alex earlier with BlazeDS not having a strong enough community,
isn't that what project incubation is for anyway? If it dies due to lack of interest and passion...I
think that would speak for itself.