flex-dev mailing list archives

From "usable@benga.li" <usa...@benga.li>
Subject Re: [VOTE] PPMC members to decide voting procedure
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:23:35 GMT
Quoting Michael Schmalle :

> I agree with you, sorry I did the +3, +2 and +1 out of trying to keep a positive outlook
so logo contestants wouldn't look at a -1 and feel like were saying there logo is below grade.
I know different cultures see things differently.

> So I agree, Jonathan keeps mentioning user voice? Anybody got opinions on that, seems
like there are two options here ML or user voice. Bertrand is it ok to use something off list?

> Mike

Hi to everyone, first message here (and there I am no PPMC member, so I shouldn't write this
answer ...)

"If it is not happening on this list, then it didn't happened" <- If I understood correctly,
that's the rule, the one.
But maybe, it is ok to have off road things there and then, and if something gets built out
of it, we can consider it will land onto this list and the get approval (if on-topic) ?

(and cool regarding the +1/-1 voting matrices, I am, for once, not lost)

I send a great pile of courage to everyone as it truely looks promising (and from now on,
I'll remain a lurker in order to set the list as pollution-free as imaginable)

Cedric