flex-dev mailing list archives

From Jun Heider <...@realeyes.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Flex logo contest page publish [Last Detail - thoughts]
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 22:28:17 GMT

On Jan 8, 2012, at 3:13 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:

> On Jan 8, 2012, at 1:41 PM, Michael Schmalle wrote:
>

> One thing that ought to be cleared up in the next week is the procedure for voting on
the contestants. Will it be a ranked order until a choice is the majority? Will it be the
most votes no matter how few? Will it be a run-off between the top two? This is up to this
PPMC.

> Regards,
> Dave

One thought on the voting is we could link to each logo from a uservoice forum entry and vote
on it using that system. Heck, we could even share the link to that forum and let the community
decide as a whole.  If that is something that would work I'd be happy to set it up.