flex-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Sutton <ke...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: [Wiki][User Groups] Update
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2012 05:49:28 GMT
Since the post below I have also posted on the User Group Managers list
at Adobe. Currently, from responses and research volunteers and I have
compiled a list of 30-40 Flex user groups and are reaching out in order
to confirm their status.

Response has been good so far from groups in US, Europe, South America,
and Asia Pacific - contacts outside of those are still needed. A number
of groups express concern over the situation regarding Flex and are
following the AF ML to see how things develop. A few groups have closed
or renamed themselves to 'Web Development' or 'Flash' instead of Flex
but these are currently in the minority.

I expect to have a pretty solid list early next week and would like to
post it on a wiki page (not sure what the status is on that). Any idea
on when a wiki will be live and who I should provide the list to ? Happy
to help post it.