flex-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: [MENTOR Help Requested] Re: [Discuss] Logo Designs
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 04:24:57 GMT

  Oh...  I don't understand the whole multiple round proposals.  My
impression was that each round would only include a subset of the full
logos, which didn't make sense to me.  If that understanding is correct,
then we should go through all rounds so every entry gets considered.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur