flex-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: [Logo] Randy Troppmann
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:53:53 GMT

  I love the sword concept, but I don't like that Flex is vertical text
inside of horizontal.  And generally arrows pointing down do not give
positive vibes to people.  Up and/or to to right is good because it
symbolizes forward momentum.  Down and/or to the left is bad because it
symbolizes backward momentum.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur