flex-dev mailing list archives

From iBrent <ibr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Moving "Best Coding Practices" talks to the flex-user list?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:25:33 GMT
I think it's fine to wait on a new list if people realize that anyone
new to the project will continue to ask questions on this list that may
seem more appropriate for a flex-users list. So I hope people are
accommodating and don't scare them off too soon by saying things like
"That discussion doesn't apply here".

Questions is as questions does.

2 cents,

On 1/12/12 11:19 AM, Alex Harui wrote:
> -1 (binding)
> I agree with Peter.
> On 1/12/12 9:11 AM, "peter.elst@gmail.com"<peter.elst@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> I guess, now, this would be the right time to open
>>> up the flex-user list to keep on talking over there!
>> -1 (binding)
>> Sorry, I see your point and appreciate the enthusiasm. To clarify my
>> negative vote, think there is only a use of a users mailing list when there
>> is an actual release build for Apache Flex and personally don't think best
>> practices discussions would necessarily belong in there.
>> - Peter

View raw message