flex-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject How do we vote on logos
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 16:56:17 GMT
On 1/12/2012 11:39 AM, Michael Schmalle wrote:
> Note, the PPMC members have still note decided how we are going to vote.

  I said this in another post, but in case it doesn't get lost; I
decided to change the thread title and repost it.  This is how I suggest
we do voting on the logos:

  I was thinking at the end of the contest someone will create a vote
thread with a link list of all the logos; then we can respectively +1,
0, or -1 each logo individually.  Someone will tally up the votes and
whichever has the highest score wins.  Or we can do a re-vote if there
is a tie.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur