flex-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Adobe AIR Native Extensions for Linux
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 23:27:13 GMT

  I thought AIR was no longer supported or developed for Linux; and the
latest version of AIR is required for Native Extension support.

  So, therefore I think you'll have to join the open screen project and
perform you're own AIR for Linux port to get Native Extensions working.
I assume that will require tons of cash, man hours, and some political
wrangling.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur