flex-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Flex logo contest page publish [Last Detail - thoughts]
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 18:07:40 GMT

  So you're going to make every entrant submit the agreement before
hand?  It sounds like a high barrier of entry.

  The contract and/or terms that the winner must sign should be made
known up front.  I thought they were part of the original contest proposal.

On 1/8/2012 12:49 PM, Jonathan Campos wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 11:43 AM, Jeffry Houser <jeffry@dot-com-it.com
> <mailto:jeffry@dot-com-it.com>> wrote:
>      Really?  How come?  I would have thought that only the contest
>     winner would have to sign such an agreement.
> What if the winner decides they don't like the agreement? We've all
> just wasted time.

Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur
Part of the DotComIt Brain Trust