flex-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Flex logo contest page publish [Last Detail - thoughts]
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 17:42:26 GMT

  I didn't mean to start a religious war.

On 1/8/2012 11:31 AM, Randy Troppmann wrote:
> As a professional designer I am ethically opposed to sites like this for
> the purpose of crowd sourcing graphic design.

  Of course you are!  Everybody hates it when technology helps enable
competition to the stuff you do, thus driving down rates, and profits.

  Please tell us how using a design contest site is any different than
not using a design contest site?  We are, in fact, discussing a design
contest.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur