flex-dev mailing list archives

From "don@doubletake" <...@doubletaketech.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Flex logo contest page publish [Last Detail - thoughts]
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 14:40:01 GMT
With Apache, are you limited to using their mailing lists?

I'm sure Adobe would allow us to leverage their Forums, which allow people to follow the conversations
and post without being subscribed.

Don

Don Kerr
Founder & Chief Software Architect
DoubleTake
http://www.doubletaketech.com

On Jan 8, 2012, at 8:32 AM, Jeffry Houser wrote:

On 1/8/2012 9:19 AM, Michael Schmalle wrote:

> logo designers need to submit there work via the list any way.

I generally think it is a bad idea to force logo designers to subscribe to this mailing list
to submit entries. Is there a way to post to the list w/o being subscribed?

> I was thinking about Monday morning putting the contest up. I was agreed 1 week from
the day the contest is posted on the website.

 From a PR Perspective, everyone is busy on Monday morning, recovering from their weekend
haze.  Post on Tuesday if you want to get noticed.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur