flex-dev mailing list archives

From Douglas Arthur <dart...@vmware.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r801825 - in /websites/production/flex: ./ content/flex/developer-faqs.html
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 21:01:30 GMT
On Jan 5, 2012, at 11:06 AM, Michael Schmalle wrote:

>> My comment was meant to say great job in doing what needs to be done on your own
initiative. That type of action is part of the Apache Way. It is often abbreviated as JFDI.

>> CTR = Commit then Review.
>>
>> No apologies needed. Anyone who wants to watch what is really happening in the codebase
should subscribe to flex-commits.

>> Regards,
>> Dave
>>

> So basically you are showing us an example of watching the commit list, using the commit
merge info and commenting on it on the dev list correct?

>>Yes.
>
>>Commenting on the dev list need not be negative. It can indeed be complimentary!
>
>>Regards,
>>Dave

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment! :) I am excited to do some great stuff on here, so I
am very motivated. I can't wait to do some code commits soon!
- Doug