flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Skogen, Espen" <espen.sko...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject Flex and Maven
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 12:21:04 GMT
Hi all,

How do you all feel about publishing Flex as Maven artifacts, now that we get going?
JPM and other banks I've worked in all rely on Maven and Flexmojos for their Flex build process
- It would make sense if the Apache Flex project used Maven as well, so that as we release,
it's immediately available from the Apache maven repo.

Thoughts? This wouldn't limit the use of Ant for those who prefer that - it would just simplify
the process for everybody using Flexmojos.

E:)

Espen Skogen | Vice President | IB Tech Market | Investment Bank | J.P. Morgan | 125 London
Wall, EC2Y 5AJ,  London, United Kingdom | T: +442077420836 | espen.skogen@jpmorgan.com | jpmorgan.com