flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Logo Designs
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 21:29:37 GMT
Quoting Doug Arthur <dougarthur@gmail.com>:

> Mike started the entire voting process and has taken charge of it the
> entire time. I will put my trust in him to initiate a voting process
> and define the rules based on feedback received so far from everyone.
> I would at least, suggest to Mike, that he post a pre-proposal to the
> voting process, and if no one absolutely rejects, then proceed. The
> pre-proposal really shouldn't be a discussion, but rather a semi-vote
> (but not really a vote) to poll if there are any critical rejections
> whereas the majority don't agree with his direction.
> My 2 cents...
> - Doug

I'm going to be honest here, this should have been concluded last
week. I tried to get a consensus just for the plain reason of order,
it didn't happen and you have this thread.

I really don't think I want the target aimed at me on this. I tried my
best to keep order up to this point(website, entires managed) but I
really don't feel like making any decisions/proposals when this should
have been agreed to last week.

To many cooks in the kitchen people. I have also stayed away from this
because of the polarity of PPMC votes to community votes.

So now, whoever is louder take the baton and run!

View raw message