flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Logo Contest draft published :: Spread the word!
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 12:08:33 GMT

I just published the draft logo contest on the site [1]

We still need to figure out;

   - How long 1 or 2 weeks (this was discussed but I feel like since it was
     on the weekend it could quickly be rehashed again)
   - Should we start the contest 01-10-2012
   - How are we going to vote for the winner

One thing that ought to be cleared up in the next week is the
procedure for voting on the contestants. Will it be a ranked order
until a choice is the majority? Will it be the most votes no matter
how few? Will it be a run-off between the top two? This is up to this
Dave Fisher

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/flex/index.html

View raw message