flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject re: [LOGO CONTEST] Tallying the votes
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 05:56:25 GMT
Hi Mike,

Above Avg are the number of submissions who have been voted above the
average, Above Avg + 1StD are those that differ from the average more than
1 Standard Deviation and Above Avg + 2StD are those that differ more than 2
Standard Deviations. These are just generic stats and are meant just to
convey an overview of how the vote distribution is and in no way want to
reflect if and who gets to go to a second round.

Cheers,
Rui