fleece-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] renaming the project
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2014 14:47:03 GMT
Hi guys

I'd like to go ahead ang get rid of this name issue ASAP to be able to
release an alpha soon (while we don't have TCKs not sure we can
release a final).

Trying to summarize the name thread I open we have these proposals to
rename the project:
* Everdeen
* Johnzon

I propose you to let this thread open while there is some activity to
let you add possible names (if I forgot some from the previous thread
feel free to add them after having verified them against
http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/naming.html "rules").

Once we agree on a set of names we could use I'll create a vote thread
to select the one we'll select.

Feel free to comment either on the process or names

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau