fleece-dev mailing list archives

From "Christian Grobmeier" <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] renaming the project
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 19:06:40 GMT
ah ok, didn't get that.

However please be aware that doing something like this
may annoy female developers and put some fire into some discussions we
don't want to have.

That aside, I like the bow thing.

Unfortunatley Crossbow is often used:
https://github.com/search?q=crossbow&ref=cmdform
Not for json libs, but... also trademarks:
http://www.trademarkia.com/trademarks-search.aspx?tn=crossbow

Johnzon yields no result on github and none on
http://www.trademarkia.com/trademarks-search.aspx?tn=johnzon

However, I really start to like the bow/arrow association.
The german word would be "Armbrust" (consisting of the words arm and
chest).

No Github stuff, jsut unrelated trademarks:
http://www.trademarkia.com/trademarks-search.aspx?tn=armbrust

On 14 Jul 2014, at 21:02, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:

> s/array/bow/
>

> Romain Manni-Bucau
> Twitter: @rmannibucau

>> hehe, exactly, was thinking to something like
>> http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/25000000/Katniss-Everdeen-katniss-everdeen-25022155-1600-1152.jpg
>> but clearly showing a bracket as array
>>

>> Romain Manni-Bucau
>> Twitter: @rmannibucau

>>> :-)
>>>
>>> Well, with the right association, everdeen could be nice!
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katniss_Everdeen

>>> ---
>>> http://www.grobmeier.de
>>> The Zen Programmer: http://bit.ly/12lC6DL