fleece-dev mailing list archives

From Hendrik Dev <hendrikde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fix suggestion for JsonStreamParser.isIntegralNumber()
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2014 22:28:18 GMT
"boolean escaped" is never read, so i commented it out to open a
discussion about the purpose of this variable. Syntactically the
variable seems to be unnecessary.

Sorry for mixing things up, will do a separate commit in the future
for every discussion point or fix.
(In the above commit i also renamed a method and fixed a trivial typo)

Is it (in general) ok to post github commit proposals and discuss
these before i create jira tickets/patches?

Thanks
Hendrik