fleece-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JsonGenerator chaining enforced
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 17:16:16 GMT
Would have expected JsonGeneratorFacade (no generics) and new
JsonGeneratorFacade(gesonGeneratorImpl/*
pretty or not */)

but yes you got the idea otheriwse. I have few cycles now (I'm on IRC if
you want) so trying to fix it in the coming hour.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau