fleece-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Software grant needed?
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 00:50:24 GMT
Hi,

About time we stated discussion about this project. I've put myself down as a mentor for this
project. This is my first time as a mentor so I probably have just as many questions as you
do :-)

I notice the code has already been checked in.  So for my first question - was a Software
Grant filled in and if not is one needed? From what I understand the project is the work of
one person who has already signed an ICLA? Can someone confirm that. If that is the case looks
like a software grant is not required. [1]

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html#initial-import-code-dump