fineract-user mailing list archives

From Mangal Kumar <man...@bodhiproject.org>
Subject SMS Bridge Configuration on Fineract 1.1
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2018 14:25:55 GMT
Hello,

Need help to understand the SMS Bridge configuration and working on
Fineract 1.1.

*Issue:*
Unable to POST message on Message-gateway endpoint.
*Error:*

> 2018-07-12 14:13:28.977  WARN 8522 --- [bio-443-exec-81]
> o.s.web.servlet.PageNotFound             : Request method 'POST' not
> supported
> Exception in thread "SimpleAsyncTaskExecutor-11347"
> retrofit.RetrofitError: 405 Method Not Allowed
> at retrofit.RetrofitError.httpError(RetrofitError.java:39)
> at retrofit.RestAdapter$RestHandler.invokeRequest(RestAdapter.java:382)
> at retrofit.RestAdapter$RestHandler.invoke(RestAdapter.java:240)
> at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy455.sendSmsBridgeConfigRequest(Unknown Source)
> at
> org.apache.fineract.infrastructure.hooks.processor.TwilioHookProcessor.sendRequest(TwilioHookProcessor.java:96)
> at
> org.apache.fineract.infrastructure.hooks.processor.TwilioHookProcessor.process(TwilioHookProcessor.java:72)
> at
> org.apache.fineract.infrastructure.hooks.listener.FineractHookListener.onApplicationEvent(FineractHookListener.java:75)
> at
> org.apache.fineract.infrastructure.hooks.listener.FineractHookListener.onApplicationEvent(FineractHookListener.java:36)
> at
> org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster$1.run(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:93)

*Steps*:
1. We have configured the message-gateway and running on Tomcat;
2. Our instance is running on https configured with Tomcat;
3. We have also checked communication with the endpoint;
4. When we configure with MifosX as SMS Bridge Webhook, it throws an error
placed above.
5. Also please clarify that while configuring External SMS Service, is it
mandatory to define a port (9191 as shown in the documents). Tomcat is
running with HTTPS on a pre-defined port.

Request to respond.

Thank you,
Mangal

--