fineract-user mailing list archives

From Mangal Kumar <man...@bodhiproject.org>
Subject Re: SMS Bridge Configuration on Fineract 1.1
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2018 07:53:54 GMT
Hi Santosh,

We have taken the following steps to enable SMS Campaign.

   1. Setup Message Gateway
      - Create a database messagegateway.
      - Clone the Message gateway code locally
      - Build the Message Gateway code by runnign command:
      - $ cd message-gateway
      - $ gradlew clean  build -Pprofile=deployable
      - Run the message gateway application standalone, run the command:
      - $ cd build/libs
      - java -jar message-gateway.jar
      -

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 6:58 PM, Mangal Kumar <mangal@bodhiproject.org>
wrote:

> Hi Santosh,
>
> Sharing in the enclosed excel sheet steps undertaken to setup *Twilio SMS
> Gateway Trial Account.*
>
> Best,
>
> Mangal
>
> On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 4:45 PM, Santosh Math <
> santosh@confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Mangal
>>
>> Please find the attached file to understand how sms campaign works. You
>> can download front end for sql , ie.. heidisql from here:
>>
>> https://www.heidisql.com/download.php
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 4:13 PM, Mangal Kumar <mangal@bodhiproject.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Santosh,
>>>
>>> I have sent contact request to you. Please accept.
>>> My Skype id: mangal@bodhiproject.org
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Mangal

SMS bridge. He along with