fineract-user mailing list archives

From Sendoro Juma <send...@singo.africa>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] Which reports would you like to generate from Android Field Officer App?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2018 19:35:29 GMT
Hello Sifiso,

I would draw the requirements from the role of the user!!!

I consider this person will be loan officer if that is the case...

Then I see some reports you listed below is overkill.

Regards
Sendoro

From: sifiso@skyburgsystems.org
To: "mifos-developer" <mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: "mifos-users" <mifos-users@lists.sourceforge.net>, "user" <user@fineract.apache.org>

Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 6:46:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Mifos-developer] Which reports would you like to generate from Android Field
Officer App?

Hi Ed,

Here is a list of reports we feel are a priority for the android app.

Balance Outstanding loans

Expected payments (with missed installment column)

General ledger

Arrears report

Collections report (with payment type column)

Client listing report (with gender, address and mobile number)

Disbursal report

Income and expediture (if accounting module is to be included)

Balance sheet (if accounting module is to be included)

PDF is ideal but if the reports can be viewed in app and also as a PDF that would be great.

Kind regards,

Sifiso