fineract-user mailing list archives

From Sendoro Juma <send...@singo.africa>
Subject Re: [Mifos-users] [Mifos-developer] Which reports would you like to generate from Android Field Officer App?
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2018 06:45:23 GMT
Hello Sifiso,

Clear but not to the level of reports :)

----- Original Message -----
From: sifiso@skyburgsystems.org
To: "mifos-users" <mifos-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: "mifos-developer" <mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net>, "user" <user@fineract.apache.org>,
"dev" <dev@fineract.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2018 8:42:46 AM
Subject: RE: [Mifos-users] [Mifos-developer] Which reports would you like to generate from
Android Field Officer App?

Hi Sendoro,

The reason why I included the accounting reports is because we added the accounting module
to the android app to add journal entries. This was designed to pay for small remittances
like traveling costs, stationery, airtime ..etc Income and expenditure and balance sheet might
be resourceful to develop. But the general ledger might be required for a loan officer to
account for his or her expenses.

Thanks and regards,

Sifiso