fineract-user mailing list archives

From "Mutumba Wycliffe" <wycli...@jfloydconsult.com>
Subject RE: Unable to Login to the Demo System
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2018 16:41:37 GMT
Hellos,

Please advise me why I get the below popup whenever I try to access the
mifos x demo system.

thanks

Mutumba Wycliffe

Principal Consultant
J FLOYD CONSULTANCY (U) LTD

Plot 220, Block 5 Kalerwe Gayaza Rd

P.O.Box 72299 Kampala, Uganda
M: +256 758113171, +256 712 351375/ | Email:
<mailto:Wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com> Wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com | Skype:
mwycliffe

Web:  <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/> http://www.jfloydconsult.com

Slogan: There is always a way.

	 <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/> VISIT J FLOYD CONSULTANCY
TODAY.DELIVERING VALUE TO YOUR IT INVESTMENTS >

  _____

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Any copying
or further distribution beyond the original recipient is not intended, and
may be unlawful. The opinions enclosed are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of JFLOYD CONSULTANCY.