fineract-user mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Wrapup blog post from 2017 Google Code-In
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2018 14:54:43 GMT
Hello all,

I wanted to share with both the Apache Fineract and Mifos communities part
1 of of our official wrapup blog for the 2017 Google Code-In. Participation
more than tripled this year with the completion of 458 tasks.

Their impressive work touched on many aspects of the community and software
but to call out the Fineract contributions specifically those included the
completion of the remaining work by Chirag on Swagger API documentation and
the creation and completion of user guide for Fineract CN Mobile by Akhash
Bhave and Muhammad Rafly Andrianza.

Read the post for a small glimpse into all the amazing work they did at
http://mifos.org/blog/2017-google-code-in-wrap-up/

Please give our grand prize winners, finalist and overall top 10
participants a shout-out here on the lists or on social media. We look
forward to keeping them as active members of the community. Stay forward to
part 2 of our wrapup post next week.

*Chirag Gupta (66 tasks)*
*Matthew Katz*

Muhammad Rafly Andrianza