fineract-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. McGrail" <kmcgr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need help on two things in MIFOSX
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2018 13:13:29 GMT
Hi Ed, Thank you for clarifying this.  It's good to see more delineation
with Mifos X and Fineract.

It took me too long to figure out what was Fineract and what was Mifos.
Here's a cheat sheet I asked for if it helps others!

*Apache Fineract:*
Jira for Fineract aka classic:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FINERACT/issues
Jira for Fineract CN: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FINCN/issues

*Mifos X:*
Jira for Mifos: https://mifosforge.jira.com/projects/MIFOSX/issues

Regards,
KAM

--
Kevin A. McGrail
Asst. Treasurer & VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation