Hi Sampath,  Thank you very much, my problem is resolved. Thank you once again

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 11:30 AM, Sampath Kumar G <sampath@confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:
Hi Bernard,

Have you downloaded Pentaho report designer V 3.9? If yes, follow the below steps:

Step 1: Open the prpt file in the pentaho report designer.
Step 2: Click on the eye button (Which will be on the left top)
Step 3: Double-click on the JDBC (Right side of the window). A new window will pop-up.
Step 4: Select the global scripting tab. Comment the function init (datarow). Refer the image attached.
Step 5: Click on the Data source and create a data source (Refer the link https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/docs/Creating+Simple+Pentaho+Report+and+Embedding+it+to+MifosX)
Step 6: On the right of data source you can see the Available queries. Here is the place where the report query is present. You can modify the same.
Step 7: Once report modification is done, kindly uncomment the function init (datarow).

Inline image 1

Regards,
Sampath

Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd
#304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road

HRBR Layout 1st Block

Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the intended recipient, please email: support@confluxtechnologies.com and destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please check.