fineract-user mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Mifos/Fineract on Kubernetes
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2018 13:04:46 GMT
Victor is this related to Apache Fineract 1.x or the new codebase, Apache
Fineract CN?

While I can't speak directly for any of our partners, I know that some have
made some decisioning processes around Kubernetes vs Docker on Fineract CN.

I believe that anything related to containerization and cloud deployment
should be covered in this interviews and research that Ramesh did on cloud
configuration setups amongst Fineract/Mifos X adopters at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/
Hosting+Experiences+from+Partners

While this is general information, some of our GCI students compiled
helpful research briefs comparing the different cloud orchestration tools
available to help individuals assess which might be best for their needs:

​
 M Rafly Andrianza - research brief on container...
<https://docs.google.com/a/mifos.org/document/d/1EivOYh-wu9HhS5sqBMNQPEAJYcsw5tX3sQSnhomSYcM/edit?usp=drive_web>
​​
 M Rafly Andrianza - Matrix Comparing of Contain...
<https://docs.google.com/a/mifos.org/spreadsheets/d/10yd8_KbUari4SLHZKRUIwSdlpKJ0BL21yLbxfRJ0-Gw/edit?usp=drive_web>
​
>From Soham:

​