fineract-user mailing list archives

From Sampath Kumar G <samp...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Ask for help
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2018 09:30:43 GMT
Hi Bernard,

Have you downloaded Pentaho report designer V 3.9? If yes, follow the below
steps:

Step 1: Open the prpt file in the pentaho report designer.
Step 2: Click on the eye button (Which will be on the left top)
Step 3: Double-click on the JDBC (Right side of the window). A new window
will pop-up.
Step 4: Select the global scripting tab. Comment the function init
(datarow). Refer the image attached.
Step 5: Click on the Data source and create a data source (Refer the link
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/docs/Creating+Simple+Pentaho+Report+and+Embedding+it+to+MifosX
)
Step 6: On the right of data source you can see the Available queries. Here
is the place where the report query is present. You can modify the same.
Step 7: Once report modification is done, kindly uncomment the function
init (datarow).

[image: Inline image 1]

Regards,
Sampath

‚Äč

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/> *#304,
2nd Floor, 7th Main Road

HRBR Layout 1st Block

Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any
files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the
intended recipient, please email: support@confluxtechnologies.com and
destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original
message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in
reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The
recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its
subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or
ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information
contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please
check.