fineract-user mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re:
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2018 10:03:47 GMT
Michael,

I'm sorry to hear those sentiments. Are you attempting to use Fineract or
Fineract CN? Fineract CN is in its very early stages so there a limited
number of community member with knowledge and expertise on it to help
others. The community (members like Ramesh) are trying to build out
documentation to assist.

We would love to hear where you faced difficulties so we can improve upon
them.

Ed