fineract-user mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Google Code-In AMA (Ask Me Anything) session Sunday Dec 3 at 1400GMT via GoToTraining
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2017 20:37:42 GMT
Hi Apache Fineract and Mifos communities,

Google Code-In is underway and students are busily working away at tasks.
Our mentors have made themselves available for an hour-long Ask Me Anything
session this Sunday.

So if GCI students have any tasks about the projects they can work on, the
tasks we have available, getting technical help, learning more about the
community, learning more about our social mission, this is is the time and
place to ask them!

You can register at https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/7434948591362201602
for the session.

Cheers,