fineract-user mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issues and concerns
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2017 06:51:17 GMT
Hello Sangamesh,

For the points 3-6, please create Jira tickets here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FINERACT

Using Jira to discuss issues keeps the discussion targeted and limits the
audience to those who self-select into it. Also it keeps the information
about a problem or wish all in one place so that anyone who joins an effort
later can find all the information about it.

Points 1,2,7 are Mifos questions rather than Fineract questions.

Greets,
Myrle