Yes. This a new loan product.

On Wednesday, November 29, 2017, 1:00:08 PM GMT+4, Santosh Math <santosh@confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:

In Edit loan product , floating rate is not appearing as shown in attached screenshot. I think it's an  issue. did you try with new loan product?

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 2:14 PM, Manuel <manuel00743-apache@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello Santosh,

Thanks for your reply.

However, I still have the error even if I add tranche. The screenshot was just to replicate the error. I have attached another screenshot with the tranche details added.