fineract-user mailing list archives

From Awasum Yannick <awasum.yann...@skylabase.com>
Subject Re: running Mifos I/O micro service
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2017 16:15:59 GMT
Hello,

As seen in the following links:

https://github.com/mifosio/portfolio/tree/develop/service/src/main/java/io/mifos/portfolio/service/internal/util

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Fineract+CN+service+permission+dependencies

Portfolio Depends on Customer, Accounting and Rhythm.

You probably need those running.

Saying that...I still dont see the reason you are trying to run the service
individually. Maybe am missing something here.
component-test alone usually does it for me when I want to to test a
particular feature or function. And after the test passes, I move to
staging environment and test the system as a whole focusing on that
specific feature.

Thanks.