fineract-user mailing list archives

From Bernard MUNYANDAMUTSA <munya.bern...@gmail.com>
Subject Ask for help
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2017 09:36:12 GMT
Hi Dear Team,

I faced with a problem while modifying Mifos based on the requirement of my
customer, I must integrate Mifos with other system using web service, which
will help to retrieve citizen details in that system using ID card number
then filling returned data on create client form( in Mifos). There is no
problem for web service to retrieve data and fill those data to the create
client form. Here, everything is okay.

But my problem arise when i trying to submit the data for saving into Mifos
database
( when i click on submit button on create client form).

I attached to this message screenshot (.jpg) and error message received,
for more information.

Thank you.

Waiting for your help ...