fineract-user mailing list archives

From ramesh padmanabhan <ramesh.padm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: running Mifos I/O micro service
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2017 14:22:17 GMT
Hi Myrtle/Awasum,

Thanks for your responses: Let me clarify my goal here..

I am trying to put together a tool kit: which starts with documentation for
now on how to launch Mifos I/O
- on a local machine......as per the demo-server instructions(I have done
this)
- in the Cloud

If any of this documentation exists somewhere, please point me at them so I
can try the steps.
The only knowledge I have of this system is through discussions with
individuals.

I was informed that these micro services can be launched independently, as
that's the key difference with the Mifos I/O architecture.
- further, once I get individual micro service running, I understand that
we will need Docker and a Docker configuration service to run all these
services in the Cloud in a scalable manner.

I am not setting up any type of use case, just testing and documenting the
capabilities as I understand them,

So thanks for pointing out some of the finer points, Myrtle. i.e
'provisioner' or 'identity'.
*question *: what type of config server should I setup in the cloud?(Spring
?)
assumption: I believe Cassandra/MariaDb/ActiveMQ are all built in somehow ?
i.e they can be used as is at small scale. With the caveat that the data
will be lost at the end of the session ? So for the first step I am not
trying to set these services up in the cloud. If I need to, please offer
some tips on how I can do that.

thanks
Ramesh