fineract-user mailing list archives

From Gayle Congdon <Gay...@Nupay.co.za>
Subject Upgrade of Mifos
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2017 09:22:16 GMT
Hi Everyone,

We have been running Mifos  version 16.06.01 but have recently upgraded our development environment
to the latest – 17.07.01.

Since the upgrade our import tool has gone from taking approximately 5 mins to about an hour
to load data – please can you let me know why this is happening.

Thanks so much,

Kind Regards
Gayle Congdon
Manager: ERP, Accounting & Core Banking Systems

[cid:image005.jpg@01D36384.271E81E0]
[cid:image003.png@01D36375.DD8B3E50]
+27 71 485 2543
gaylec@nupay.co.za
[cid:image003.png@01D36375.DD8B3E50]
Tel: +27 11 617 1803
Fax: +27 11 617 1717
www.nupay.co.za
[cid:image003.png@01D36375.DD8B3E50]
8 Kingfisher Crescent, Meyersdal,
Alberton, 1448, Gauteng, South Africa
PO Box 192, Alberton, 1450, South Africa
[cid:image003.png@01D36375.DD8B3E50]
[cid:image004.jpg@01D36375.DD8B3E50]
A division of Altron TMT (Pty) Ltd with our B-BBEE rating as a level four
contributor, allows our customers to claim 100% of spend towards their
preferential procurement measurement for their own B-BBEE status. In
addition, 100% of the spend is also claimable as Black Owned and Black
Women Owned on the scorecard of our customers.

This e-mail is subject to an e-mail disclaimer.
Read email disclaimer notice: www.altron.com/email.asp
Alternatively please contact us on +27 11 645 3600

This email is subject to an email disclaimer
EMAIL DISCLAIMER: http://www.altron.co.za/email.asp