fineract-user mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Installing Fineract
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2017 22:16:09 GMT
David and Michael,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry for the difficulties you've faced. I'm not able to assist you at this
moment but I pinged another more technical member of the community to look
into it.

Have you also looked at

https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/74711072/Mifos+X+Installation+on+Linux+-+Ubuntu+Server

Those instructions might be a little more comprehensive and were updated
more recently.

One thing that I ask is once you get your build up and running if you could
address the gaps in documentation so others don't face the same problem.
once you create an account, i can give you karma to edit the page.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative