fineract-user mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Installing Fineract
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2017 06:51:31 GMT
Courage, is that for the MifosForge Wiki or for Apache Fineract - I need to
give you write access for the Fineract wiki as well. Can you please create
an account there? I didn't find your account there.

Ed

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 11:33 PM, Angeh Courage <courage.angeh@skylabase.com
> wrote:

> User ID: Ang3h,
> Email: courageangeh@gmail.com
>
> On Oct 20, 2017 7:25 AM, "courage angeh" <courageangeh@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> User ID: Ang3h,
>> Email: courageangeh@gmail.com
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 7:23 AM, Isaac Kamga <isaac.kamga@mifos.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> My User ID is ikamga using this same email.

MQ

Did you load the

the API as my testsuite