fineract-user mailing list archives

From Isaac Kamga <isaac.ka...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Installing Fineract
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2017 05:52:19 GMT
Hi,

Michael, here,
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lsSEBbNsN0OCzBbltsWhIxmjpMCxqCGxXmZ1FWmRv5U/edit?usp=sharing,
is a document which Courage wrote concerning this issue the other day when
helping Munya Bernard out. It will definitely help you with this Active MQ
issue.

@Ed, please could you give editing rights to Courage's account so that she
could publish these learnings to the Confluence Wiki ?

@Courage, please pass give your username to Ed so he gives your appropriate
permissions to do so.

Cheers,
Isaac.