fineract-user mailing list archives

From Isaac Kamga <isaac.ka...@mifos.org>
Subject Fwd: Google Code-In 2017 Tasks
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2017 09:19:29 GMT
Just thought it necessary to insist on the GCI rules.

Partner organizations , the contest hasn't begun yet. Please DON'T share
this list of tasks with prospective Google Code-In participants yet. It
would be against the rules.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Isaac Kamga <isaac.kamga@mifos.org>
Date: Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 1:04 AM
Subject: Google Code-In 2017 Tasks
To: dev@fineract.apache.org, mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net

Hello everyone,

Hope this message finds you in good health.

It's that exciting time of the year again when we get to introduce high
school students to our open source community.

Our community is again applying for the Google Code-In 2017
<https://codein.withgoogle.com/> and if we get selected, we'll need a
collection of tasks which GCI participants get to work on.

Community partners who have tasks which GCI participants can work on are
well invited to kindly populate this document
<https://docs.google.com/a/mifos.org/document/d/1ESBTCplWhEBWy8bRGoFf533KqDsMFbAug8o-5TCPeAM/edit?usp=sharing>
with possible ideas of GCI tasks. These tasks could be anything from coding
to design to documentation and even blogging - anything which high school
students will be proud to tell their friends and family members they worked
on.

Let's do this while our fingers stay crossed that we get selected.

At Your Service,
Isaac Kamga.