fineract-user mailing list archives

From michael chileshe <mchile...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing Fineract
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2017 21:48:44 GMT
Hi David

When i try to run the intergration test its failing link1 ... however looks
like fineract is now running as per the logs link2. The API rest client is
able to run now. but looks like their is no data to return.link2

This is how far i have gone after three days of tinkering with fineract....

link1>> https://hastebin.com/kegenetuvo.sql
link2>> https://hastebin.com/ejepevakij.sql

Sure lets see how it goes, two heads are better than one ...