fineract-user mailing list archives

From Sendoro Juma <send...@singoafrica.com>
Subject Re: GSOC Wrap-up Blog Post
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 04:57:00 GMT
Dear Interns,

Indeed your contributions is invaluable in our journey to financial inclusions initiatives

Wishing you a continue contributions and thus make Apache Fineract/ Mifos X the best digital
financial services platform ever!

Thanks for the CEO/President and entire Staff of Mifos Initiatives for your great guidance!!!

Kudos for the respective mentors.

Thanks
Sendoro

From: "Ed Cable" <edcable@mifos.org>
To: "dev" <dev@fineract.apache.org>, "mifos-developer" <mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net>,
"user" <user@fineract.apache.org>, "mifos-users" <mifos-users@lists.sourceforge.net>

Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 10:27:32 PM
Subject: GSOC Wrap-up Blog Post

Hi all,
Join us in thanking the interns and mentors across the Mifos and Apache Fineract communities
that made this summer's efforts a great success.

We have documented their achievements with links to final reports, screencasts and screenshots
in part 1 of our official GSOC wrap-up at [ http://mifos.org/blog/2017-google-summer-of-code-wrap-up/
| http://mifos.org/blog/2017-google-summer-of-code-wrap-up/ ]

Part 2 will soon follow which gives our interns a chance to reflect on their journey this
past summer.

Cheers,

Ed